Clear all

FSR shares 150 US-$ ?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Landjet
(@landjet)
Topic starter  

Is it possible/realistic for Fisker shares (FSR) to reach 150 US-$ medium term?

What is your opinion about it?

ReplyQuote
remichex
(@remichex)
Club Member

Man, I am hoping! My fear is the war in Ukraine will spread and the downturn in the economy may damper things for a while. Problem for me is I have too much money invested in Fisker, Inc. stock to lose if I sell now. Another thing, I would be kicking myself in the butt if it goes up to $150 and I sold prior. Guess I am in for the long run along with multiple bottles of Pepcid.

That being said, I do believe it can reach the $150 mark. Just not sure how long and how many ulcers it will take to get to that price.

ReplyQuote
remichex
(@remichex)
Club Member

This today from NYSE:FSR: (Tap on the photo and it will not be so blurry)

C610A332 5165 46D9 B977 FA74EBC8CB19

ReplyQuote
remichex
(@remichex)
Club Member

If it drops into the $5.00 range I may have to pick up some more to drop my cost basis down from $9.25 then sit on them long term with a hope and a prayer.

ReplyQuote
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Super Moderator Club Member

Posted by: @landjet

Is it possible/realistic for Fisker shares (FSR) to reach 150 US-$ medium term?

What is your opinion about it?

It appears times have changed with regards to nose bleed valuations. The company needs to generate a lot of profits to reach these goals. Anything is possible. Still holding a lot of Fisker shares and may purchase more like @remichex if the price continues to fall.

Fiskerati is my passion project. Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Download Fiskerati on the Apple App Store and Google Play.

🌊 Ocean One | Big Sur Blue | Black Abyss | 22” F5 AirGlider

ReplyQuote
Share: