Notifications
Clear all

LA Auto Show 2022

4 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
(@yvonne-lyn-siagian)
Topic starter  

Anyone attending the LA Auto Show 2022 and will Fisker be represented there? Anyone has a discount code for entrance? Anyone know if the real car will be displayed? Asking anyone…

Maliblu reacted
ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
SeaPhil
(@seaphil)

Based on HF’s history of using pop up displays and social media PR, i’d say not a strong likelihood of a near production version of an Ocean being there.  Those shows are insanely expensive to have a display and then the costs associated with staffing it plus all other expenses probably make it unlikely.

Tesla never does auto shows, hasn’t hurt them too badly 😁

Will I get my Fisker One delivered before my VW needs its 100K service?? The race is on..
and…… will we still get the $7500 tax credit? Only HF knows…

ReplyQuote
BayouBob
(@bayoubob)
Club Member

FWIW they were there last year and there is a dummy url set up for the new show web site manufacturer-->fisker (see below) that does redirects to a check back soon page so I would guess that yes, they will be there.

https://laautoshow.com  › manufacturer › fisker

Maliblu reacted
ReplyQuote
TT97
 TT97
(@ttrinchi)
Moderator Club Member

While nothing is confirmed, I can see them being back to the auto show this year as it is right in their backyard.  With SOP starting the day before the show starts and the Extreme going on sale; it would make sense for them to be there.  By November, they should have 50 marketing vehicles built so would be some of those (likely cars that will be at the Lounge at the Grove).

Quick correction, Tesla may not do auto shows,  but they have had displays at the L.A. Auto Show in the past.  I know one year they even had their solar roof on display.  Rumors are that they will have their Roadster and CyberTruck at the show this year.

🌊 Fisker Ocean One | Mariana | Sea Salt | 20” F7 AeroStealth | 7/8/22 Preorder
🚗 '18 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD | '21 VW ID.4 Pro S AWD || 🌞 22 SunPower X22-360 Panels - 7.92 kW System

Maliblu reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: