How Fisker Will Build 50,000 Fisker Oceans Next Year

6 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Super Moderator Club Member
Topic starter  

Fiskerati is my passion project. Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Download Fiskerati on the Apple App Store and Google Play.

🌊 Ocean One | Big Sur Blue | Black Abyss | 22” F5 AirGlider

ReplyQuote
Jesper_Denmark
(@jesper_denmark)

I found this on FB

307694849 10159128014841395 1922515730993643686 n

remichex reacted
ReplyQuote
(@andy-j-boston)

Hi

If Fisker has 60,000 pre orders, looking at this for cast on the build, it will be end of 2024 before all the current orders are forfilled. They will have a lot more by them (hopefully).

As I was looking at ordering one for the UK, which said should be available 3/4 quarter of 2023 Approx 9 months away when first looked. 

Which is about the current industry time for a new car (yes some are sooner and some are longer).

Now it looks like it's another year on that, thus heading for 2 year wait?

I am so wanting to move from my ICE hybrid to full EV and yes I am old school and would like to BUY the car not lease a car (heard to many horror stories about lease company's) I am willing to push my budget for the right car (Fisker One, RT1, etc...) But the lead time is destroying my selection each time I get set on a car that hits most of my tick boxes.

Or am I missing something about these lead times?

ReplyQuote
Jesper_Denmark
(@jesper_denmark)

23 cars are being build next week

ReplyQuote
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jesper_denmark

I found this on FB

307694849 10159128014841395 1922515730993643686 n

Interesting analysis. Thank you for sharing!

Fiskerati is my passion project. Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Download Fiskerati on the Apple App Store and Google Play.

ReplyQuote
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Topic starter  

@andy-j-boston These are just my estimates around ramping production to 50k in 2023. Monthly growth rate could be anything and will likely be something different than what I used. However, Fisker has said they officially want to produce 40k to 50k units in 2023. Fisker also expects 80k reservations by the end of the year. Seems to me there is always going to be a long reservation queue with most EV makers, Fisker included. If you like the Ocean or another EV, I’d suggest reserving yours sooner rather than later. That way you get the earliest chance possible to preorder.

ReplyQuote
Share: