Pairing My Fisker App with Fisker Ocean
If you're having difficult pairing your Fisker Ocean with the My Fisker app, here's a step-by-step guide that has worked for several people:
Delete Existing Fisker App:
- On your Android or iOS phone, locate the existing Fisker app.
- Delete the app from your device.
Download Latest My Fisker App:
- Visit the respective app store (Google Play for Android, App Store for iOS).
- Download the latest version of the My Fisker app.
- Log in to the My Fisker app using your login credentials.
Perform Fisker Ocean Reset:
- In your Fisker Ocean, locate the two inner buttons on your steering wheel.
- Press and hold these buttons for 15 to 20 seconds to perform a reset.
Access Settings and Profile on Fisker Ocean:
- Once the screen reboots, navigate to Settings on the central touchscreen.
- Check the existing profiles. If there's one, delete it.
Create a New Profile:
- Follow the prompts on the central touchscreen to create a new profile.
- Use the My Fisker app to scan the barcode displayed on the screen.
- Follow any additional prompts on the app and the Fisker Ocean screen to complete the pairing process.
- Confirm that the pairing is successful by checking if your app can now interact with and control your Fisker Ocean. (e.g., unlocking your Fisker Ocean, using California Mode)
@seancallahan doesn’t every manufacturer make their customers do this??😂😂
@seancallahan thanks- california mode not working from fob but repair was successful