Live Stream: Fisker Earnings Q2 2022

6 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Super Moderator Club Member
Topic starter  

Join us tomorrow for the Fisker Earnings Call on our YouTube Live Stream, where we’ll listen in, chat in real-time, and discuss it afterwards.

Fiskerati is my passion project. Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Download Fiskerati on the Apple App Store and Google Play.

🌊 Ocean One | Great White | Black Abyss | 22” F5 AirGlider

ReplyQuote
SeaPhil
(@seaphil)

New FSR stockholder here and have already submitted a question for the meeting.  Looking forward to it.

but man, some of the other questions were soooo stupid😂

Will I get my Fisker One delivered before my VW needs its 100K service?? The race is on..
and…… will we still get the $7500 tax credit? Only HF knows…

TT97, TT97, TT97 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Topic starter  

@seaphil Ha ha! Yeah, Fisker management doesn't always take the top questions. They kind of cherry pick, which I don't blame them for. 😆 

Fiskerati is my passion project. Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Download Fiskerati on the Apple App Store and Google Play.

ReplyQuote
Sean Callahan
(@seancallahan)
Topic starter  

Looking for a couple guests for the Live Stream tomorrow to talk about the Fisker earnings call. Interested!?

ReplyQuote
SeaPhil
(@seaphil)

That would be fun but I am supporting cases all day in the hospital.  Hope to catch some of it when i get a minute or two!

Will I get my Fisker One delivered before my VW needs its 100K service?? The race is on..
and…… will we still get the $7500 tax credit? Only HF knows…

ReplyQuote
Fisker Enthusiast KBH7922
(@karla-bonnard-head)
Club Member

I will be watching today and have submitted a few questions and yes there seemed to be several repeat and opinion questions that likely will be skipped over from the questions listed. I’m interested to see how this goes and how stock shares will end up today, looks to be at $10 right now and it did hit that yesterday but then closed in the 9’s. We’ll see what happens today.

Work Smart, Play Smart!
Ocean Ultra-ordered, and a Pair of Pears-reserved
$FSR Investor
Excited about My EV Future with Fisker
Referral Code: 5GTAI1

ReplyQuote
Share: